A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 3 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted / accepted subject to change / subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee. Acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication.